Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where RPers can come and do what they do best, RP.

Latest topics

» Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY
Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY - Page 2 Empty26/6/2013, 9:12 pm by Rozen_Maiden

» Character Skeletons, Rules, and Accepted Characters
Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY - Page 2 Empty22/5/2013, 3:12 am by Rozen_Maiden

» I'm Back! And Better Than Ever!
Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY - Page 2 Empty24/4/2013, 10:44 am by Kirie 1314

» Of Storms and Prophets: Audrey's and Nathanael's Story
Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY - Page 2 Empty11/3/2013, 3:45 pm by Kirie 1314

» The answer is a question
Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY - Page 2 Empty3/3/2013, 7:30 am by Jett-2213

» Cleverbot:not so clever, gay ,and best conversationalist
Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY - Page 2 Empty28/2/2013, 1:53 pm by Allan 0526

» Shawn character app
Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY - Page 2 Empty25/2/2013, 12:13 pm by maxiorc

» Destroy the picture above!
Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY - Page 2 Empty24/2/2013, 6:37 am by maxiorc

» Chapter 1: Dawn of the End
Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY - Page 2 Empty18/2/2013, 12:37 pm by Kirie 1314

+5
TigerBullet3
Nathanael--0023
Polly-0759
Kirie 1314
Jett-2213
9 posters

Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY

Polly-0759
    Polly-0759
    Jvstice Warrior
    Jvstice Warrior

Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY - Page 2 Empty Re: Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY

Post  Polly-0759 18/7/2012, 12:24 pm

"Last I checked on the monitors, she was in her room," he answered with a shrug. There wasn't much else she could do without help from another Isotope. She could always go swimming, but she wasn't much for frivolous entertainment. "Want me to come with?"
    Kirie 1314
    Kirie 1314
    Halogen Newborn
    Halogen Newborn

Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY - Page 2 Empty Re: Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY

Post  Kirie 1314 18/7/2012, 12:35 pm

"Let's go with him!" Whitestorm said eagerly to Kirie. For some reason that the nature isotope had yet to determine, the wolf seemed enamored with Polly. Even when asked, Kirie just got the equivalent of a shrug from him.

"Sure, we'll tag along." Kirie said with a smile as Squeak jumped from her shoulder to Runningwind's back. The little mouse like the height better, "I had a question for her anyways."
    Polly-0759
    Polly-0759
    Jvstice Warrior
    Jvstice Warrior

Post  Polly-0759 18/7/2012, 1:02 pm

"Alright! I'll lead the way!" Eric eagerly exclaimed as he hopped over to the group. Polly stayed on the first floor for a number of reasons, all of which were wise. Knowing her, she could hear their entire conversation and already knew they were coming. Polly's hearing was eerily good like that.

Eric strode down the hall in a few steps with his long legs and knocked on a door quickly. "Hey Polly! We've got a visitor."

The door opened and Eric waited for the others to come.
    Jett-2213
    Jett-2213
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post  Jett-2213 18/7/2012, 4:52 pm

The fact that the goth Isotope was now passive alearted Jett.

"O-Okay. Let's go." Jett said as he looked to Kirie, casually placing a hand on his right side. In reality, he was making sure his wire was ready and still hidden under his shirt.

So, he was now going to meet their leader. Once he assessed her ability, Jett would strike.
    Polly-0759
    Polly-0759
    Jvstice Warrior
    Jvstice Warrior

Post  Polly-0759 18/7/2012, 7:57 pm

Polly didn't wait for them to come. She stepped out from her room, which she hadn't bothered to turn the lights on of. Her short, choppy, pink hair fell around her face and her striped grey shirt hung loosely from her body. The look on her face gave away none of her thoughts as she stared straight at the newcomer.

Or through him. Her eyes uselessly wandered around them as if looking for a target. After a moment, she nodded for Jett to follow her as she walked back into the room.
    Jett-2213
    Jett-2213
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post  Jett-2213 18/7/2012, 11:27 pm

'She's... blind?'

The fact that she did not look at anything specifically and that her eyes seemed empty managed to throw Jett off a bit.

'Their leader is blind... what powers does she possess...' Jett asked himself mentally as he followed the young woman into the room, noting a lack of decorations. By the way the other rogues were referring to her and the fact that she was the one in charge made Jett aware that he could have been stepping into a dangerous situation. However, he was not worried at all. He just wanted to make sure that his mission was still going to succeed.

--------

Unknown to any of the Isotopes, a parade of seven or so trucks came
    plowing through the streets of Normal, each bearing the logo of a uppercase H with a fist in the center. However, they were away from any Holiday Inns.

Also hidden from the knowledge of the renegades and even the people in the trucks, many soldiers approuched the city from the massive woods that made one of its limits, each one of the men and women wearing typical army fatigues with the trio of letters A, N, and F.

A battle was ready to begin. And yet the Renegades were dangerously unaware.
    Kirie 1314
    Kirie 1314
    Halogen Newborn
    Halogen Newborn

Post  Kirie 1314 18/7/2012, 11:46 pm

Whitestorm bounded into the room with an air of glee. He made carefully sure not to knock down the blind isotope, and gently nosed her right hand to alert her to his presence. Zek swung from Kirie's long black hair as she spoke, "Polly, this is Jett. I ran into him when I went out for a little fresh air. He's on the run from Helli0n too."

Audrey's fingers drummed silently against her thigh in annoyance. She wanted to get through the introductions and tell their fearless leader about her vision. Speaking of which, she jumped ahead a little; trying to see where this little meeting would go.

Upon seeing blackness in the future, Audrey became worried. Blackness only greeted her when some heavy sh*t was about to go down. Interrupting them wouldn't do her any favors, and it wasn't like she was friends with them. No, she had to go find Nathanael and Keiko.

Removing herself from the room, Audrey lightly ran down the hall; her skin tight boots pit-patting against the thin layer of carpet before going back to the lobby, "Nathanael, something's about to happen."
    TigerBullet3
    TigerBullet3
    Halogen Newborn
    Halogen Newborn

Post  TigerBullet3 18/7/2012, 11:51 pm

"Alright! Let's kill some Iso's!" Lucien (EA38) whispered loudly, hiding in the forest with the ANF battalion. "My hands are aching for some violence!"

Last edited by TigerBullet3 on 19/7/2012, 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Vandismia
    Vandismia
    Halogen Newborn
    Halogen Newborn

Post  Vandismia 18/7/2012, 11:53 pm

Violet slid to a stop, her sneakers skidding on the pavement. Heaving, she looked around at the buildings in sight and groaned, not seeing the Holiday Inn anywhere.

Subconsciously running her fingers over the word on her wrist, the girl took in a deep breath and ran a few yards forward, again stoping to look around.

Finally seeing the building, she inwardly cheered, not making a sound in case there were Helli0n soliders around. Taking another deep breath, she ran farther and farther until she reached the Holiday Inn.

Dusting herself off, Violet knocked twice, then took a step back and prepared herself.
    Polly-0759
    Polly-0759
    Jvstice Warrior
    Jvstice Warrior

Post  Polly-0759 19/7/2012, 12:03 am

Polly's right hand patted the wolf lightly. She had no idea why the canine was so loyal to her, but she had nothing to complain about. He was the closest thing she had to a seeing eye dog. Except maybe Eric.

She sat herself on the edge of the bed and patted the spot next to her.

A knock from the front of the hotel alerted Sam to yet another visitor. He hurried out the door and examined the woman in front of him. "Who are you?" he asked carefully.
    Vandismia
    Vandismia
    Halogen Newborn
    Halogen Newborn

Post  Vandismia 19/7/2012, 12:06 am

"Violet, Isotope." she said. "You're the renegades, correct?" She asked, eyes not moving from the boy in front of her.
    Polly-0759
    Polly-0759
    Jvstice Warrior
    Jvstice Warrior

Post  Polly-0759 19/7/2012, 12:20 am

"Maybe. Why? You need help?" Sam eyed her carefully. She didn't exactly look frail or scared. Most renegades that showed up looking for them were looking for protection. It stood out that she wasn't shaking, or crying, or covered in blood.
    Vandismia
    Vandismia
    Halogen Newborn
    Halogen Newborn

Post  Vandismia 19/7/2012, 12:25 am

"You could say that." Violet said. She was going to leave it at that, but obviously the boy was looking for more of answer.

"I woke up wiht no memory of anything. On my wrist was the word 'RENEGADES'. So i got information and found you guys." Sighing, she continued. " I just need to figure out what's so important about you guys."
    Polly-0759
    Polly-0759
    Jvstice Warrior
    Jvstice Warrior

Post  Polly-0759 19/7/2012, 12:28 am

Sam narrowed his eyes. "Come in. I can tell you already none of us did that. We don't really...you know...do any kind of branding." He held the door open for her.
    Rozen_Maiden
    Rozen_Maiden
    Halogen Newborn
    Halogen Newborn

Post  Rozen_Maiden 19/7/2012, 12:28 am

The woman looked to her left, noticing a younger Ion create a minor disturbance. Scowling slightly, she removed the darkened glasses from her eyes, revealing light green eyes narrow in anger at him. "Keep it down will you?" She commanded, the fear turning to amazement as she looked at the small town in the distance. "Normal, Illinois. A suiting name, for something plain." Former Isotope hellion General Vanessa-0444 stated, donning the ANF gear, she moved in line with the other Ions.
    --------
    It was ridiculously quiet, even for Meira (AC88), Ignoring the commotion next to her, she readied herself for her second mission. Unlike the first, shebeen jittery and unpersuasive in mercy. Now, it wasn't exactly the same, just more resigned.
    Jett-2213
    Jett-2213
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post  Jett-2213 19/7/2012, 12:32 am

Jett took the indication that the young woman named Polly wanted him to sit next to her. Playing his character, Jett looked uncertainly to Kirie, but then seemed to acquire a sudden wave of courage and then proceeded to the bed, slowly and carefully sitting next to her.

Turning to look at her, Jett kept the uneasy mask on his face, but internally he was calm. In close quarter situations, he was at an advantage.
    Vandismia
    Vandismia
    Halogen Newborn
    Halogen Newborn

Post  Vandismia 19/7/2012, 12:35 am

"Thanks." Violet said, and walked through threshold into the hotel.

"So, I know there's more than one of you. Where is everybody?" She asked, looking around the interior.
    Polly-0759
    Polly-0759
    Jvstice Warrior
    Jvstice Warrior

Post  Polly-0759 19/7/2012, 12:49 am

Not allowing the poor boy even the slightest hint as to what was happening, Polly laid a hand on the back of the boys neck.

"Explain yourself," Polly started shortly. The setting was nothing significant. A mostly empty room, with a table in the middle and two chairs. No other furniture. The light came from a ceiling window.

"We have another new Isotope speaking to our quote unquote leader," he explained. "She'll probably want to talk to you, too."
    Vandismia
    Vandismia
    Halogen Newborn
    Halogen Newborn

Post  Vandismia 19/7/2012, 12:55 am

"Fannntastic." Violet drew out with a roll of her eyes. She didn't have a lot of patience when it came to authority.
    Polly-0759
    Polly-0759
    Jvstice Warrior
    Jvstice Warrior

Post  Polly-0759 19/7/2012, 12:59 am

"Do you....um...want to sit?" he asked motioning towards a set of couches. "We can talk and stuff."

Sensing the uncertainty of his twin, Eric bounded down the hall and popped into the room. "Another visitor?!" he exclaimed in disbelief. "Wow! Are we in luck today!"
    Vandismia
    Vandismia
    Halogen Newborn
    Halogen Newborn

Post  Vandismia 19/7/2012, 1:02 am

Before Violet could say a word, another boy bounced into the room......and he looked strangely similar to the first.

"Twins, I'm sure. I'm Violet."
    Jett-2213
    Jett-2213
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post  Jett-2213 19/7/2012, 1:03 am

Opening his eyes, Jett found himself in one of the two chairs in the mostly vacant room. Remembering quickly what he was acting as, Jett nervously looked around the room, seemingly trying to figure out where he was. This time, he was actually doing so, as well as deduce the situation in his mind.

How did they appear in that room so fast and without warning? Could she teleport? No...it wasn't. The change was too fast, there were no indications of recent movement, and no ill feeling in his stomach. Instead, he felt odd in the head, as if everything was interpreded by him as a normal human. Almost as if...

...as if he was in a dream.

Suddenly, Jett remembered a profile he had read a while back after Operation: DAWNING PEACE, when he was sent out in more and more missions. Apparently, the woman who formed the Renegades was a generation two isotope who had the ability to manipulate dreams. If the woman named Polly was her, then Jett was now powerless against a veteran of the Age war and a survivor of Operation: DAWNING PEACE.

That mattered little to him. All that was important was the mission. He had to finish it. To complete it.

"I'm sorry?" Jett said to the woman, keeping his chosen persona alive for at least a while longer.
    Polly-0759
    Polly-0759
    Jvstice Warrior
    Jvstice Warrior

Post  Polly-0759 19/7/2012, 1:21 am

"I want to know everything," she snapped. Her narrowed, brown eyes burrowed into him. "Everybody else here is all about saving the runaway Isotopes. My goal is to protect the ones that are already here. That puts you on the outside until you can prove to me you're one of us. I'm warning you now, there's a reason this group hasn't significantly changed in the last four months.

"So. Make yourself useful to me. Convince me to let you stay." She shifted into a more comfortable position, leaning over the table with her hands folded in front of her.

_______

"This is my brother, Eric," Sam introduced. "And I'm Sam."
    Vandismia
    Vandismia
    Halogen Newborn
    Halogen Newborn

Post  Vandismia 19/7/2012, 1:24 am

"Lovely names." She huffed, looking uninterested in the boys for a few moments. However, she snapped back and smiled at the them once again.
    Jett-2213
    Jett-2213
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post  Jett-2213 19/7/2012, 1:53 am

As expected from a veteran. She was direct, to the point, and overall aware of her responsibilities.

It will be easy to gain her trust.

Taking a few moments to give the woman an unsure gaze, Jett decided it was time to play his gambit.

"W-Well... I can see in infared, so I would be helpful in being lookout for the night. I also know Helli0n is planning to drop troops, which was how I managed to avoid them. And like any Isotope, I was taught how to fight. Will that do?" Jett asked Polly, leaning almost the same way as the young woman. In past situations, Jett had found that information was sometimes the best way to win a person's trust. He just had to be careful about which secrets to tell.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 29/3/2024, 2:28 am