Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where RPers can come and do what they do best, RP.

Latest topics

» Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY
Shawn character app Empty26/6/2013, 9:12 pm by Rozen_Maiden

» Character Skeletons, Rules, and Accepted Characters
Shawn character app Empty22/5/2013, 3:12 am by Rozen_Maiden

» I'm Back! And Better Than Ever!
Shawn character app Empty24/4/2013, 10:44 am by Kirie 1314

» Of Storms and Prophets: Audrey's and Nathanael's Story
Shawn character app Empty11/3/2013, 3:45 pm by Kirie 1314

» The answer is a question
Shawn character app Empty3/3/2013, 7:30 am by Jett-2213

» Cleverbot:not so clever, gay ,and best conversationalist
Shawn character app Empty28/2/2013, 1:53 pm by Allan 0526

» Shawn character app
Shawn character app Empty25/2/2013, 12:13 pm by maxiorc

» Destroy the picture above!
Shawn character app Empty24/2/2013, 6:37 am by maxiorc

» Chapter 1: Dawn of the End
Shawn character app Empty18/2/2013, 12:37 pm by Kirie 1314

2 posters

Shawn character app

maxiorc
    maxiorc
    Halogen Newborn
    Halogen Newborn

Shawn character app Empty Shawn character app

Post  maxiorc 22/2/2013, 12:11 pm

Name: shawn
    Classification: ion
    Serial number: Eam24
    Power: gravity/mass manipulation(he manipulates it through distortion of mass.)
    Skills: he can manipulate mass, to create difference in gravity in spaces, to the point of crushing. But he can also increase his own mass, causing more force due to density. His gravity manipulation leads to being able to suspend and crush others, or he can repel and propel objects. Think of it like the force almost, but it can take a lot of energy out of him so he has a secondary weapon. He can accelerate himself from cover by greatly decreasing his mass to accelerate exponentially. These skills all take up a lot of energy though.
    Weapons: due to his powers using up a lot of energy, he has to rely on his martial arts and he uses katar as weapon of choice.
    Affiliation: ANF
    Personality: my character is withdrawn from most and is very cynical. He will analyze a situation quickly and act accordingly. He is often used as a HTV asassin, and thus does not work well with others. This is because he was diagnosed with aspergers at the age of six. He will treat any new arrival with caution.
    Brief Bio: He is a quick minded asassin. He will act on orders and not return untill all lose ends are tied up. He will avoid the direct path and try to jump from "behind cover". He does not work well in elongated combat.
    Country of Birth: europe asia monarchy
    Appearance: https://i.servimg.com/u/f72/18/06/84/21/image22.jpg

Last edited by maxiorc on 24/2/2013, 6:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fix bio, origin is eam, and now uses different weapon.)
    Jett-2213
    Jett-2213
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Shawn character app Empty Re: Shawn character app

Post  Jett-2213 22/2/2013, 9:15 pm

An interesting character to be sure. I do have notes I would like you to go over, however.

1. Through it is nice having another gravity manipulator in the story, please keep in mind that it is fairly easy to god-mod with gravity. I am not against it, but please be careful on how Shawn uses his ability.

2. Also, be ready to explain his weapon and its origins.

3. His serial number is unfortunately unavailable. The NAC (North American Congress) is under the control of Helli0n, and not the ANF (The Allied Nation Forces). Therefore, Ions cannot be a part of the NAC, since they are an ANF creation. The solution is simple, since all you have to do is change the country Shawn is from.

4. On the matter of his appearance, we usually just use an anime character picture for our characters. Just letting you know.

5. Helli0n has an group dedicated to Covert Ops, called the 0ccult Division. Going by Shawn's bio, we could set one up for the ANF as well. Just a thought, though. If you would like to pursue this idea, PM me or contact me some other way.

Please resubmit the profile with corrections in this thread.
    maxiorc
    maxiorc
    Halogen Newborn
    Halogen Newborn

Post  maxiorc 24/2/2013, 6:32 am

I know that gravity can god mod, so thats why i put it so he uses up a lot of energy with it. He uses it more as a resource for travel, and battle against other isotopes/isos. Otherwise he will use his katars and martial arts training.
    Jett-2213
    Jett-2213
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post  Jett-2213 24/2/2013, 7:43 am

Alright, but remember the other items I would like you to review.
    maxiorc
    maxiorc
    Halogen Newborn
    Halogen Newborn

Post  maxiorc 24/2/2013, 7:44 am

Ok, will do. Is it approved?
    Jett-2213
    Jett-2213
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post  Jett-2213 25/2/2013, 11:38 am

One last thing. The Gene War is only a few months old, and before then Ions did not exist. In Shawn's profile, it says that he was diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome at the age of Six. He is now 15.

Keep in mind that most Ions are genetically engineered tube babies. Though on the profiles it says a certain age, in reality it is only how old they appear to be. Take, for example, Hikaru, the Ion I use in the story. He was among the first units of Ions created, making him only a few months old. However, he looks to be 16, and such is considered '16'.

Now, there are instances of natural born people being converted into superhumans (i.e Generation One Isotopes, and Some Generation Two Isotopes), we could just have Shawn be a special case Ion. Yet, think about from the prospective of the ANF higher brass. Would they really turn a 15 year old boy into a killing machine after the example Helli0n's 0ccult Division has made?

Sorry that I'm getting anal about all this, but I am just trying to keep constant things constant. It is nothing against you.
    maxiorc
    maxiorc
    Halogen Newborn
    Halogen Newborn

Post  maxiorc 25/2/2013, 12:13 pm

I think they would. They wont put him in front lines, he will not be suspicious, and would if they were desperate enough due to helli0ns occult division. And he was turned into an ion. These facts do keep it constant. Any other arguments?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26/4/2024, 1:46 pm